Update: Will found a replacement BB shell and Quickbeam decals at Riv HQ
and they're on their way. I'm in touch with a frame builder friend in town,
who may take on the project. I don't have any details on the work involved,
but like James has said above, it does sound like a big job. I hope he'll
take it on. I think the QB is worth it, especially since a 66cm is so hard
to come by, as long as the cost doesn't go beyond the cost of a replacement
frame set. I'll update the post as I learn more.

In the meantime, James, I'm also curious to know more.

Isaac