FWIW, I find that Orange Seal, both Regular and Endurance (I think that the
Endurance is a bit "thinner" -- like skim milk instead of 4%) will from
time to time clog my valves; very annoying when you find you've
overinflated a tire and the gunk won't let you release pressure unless you
basically disassemble the valve and poke a stick down the valve stem to
clear it.

I will add, FWIW, that if you live in goatheadland, then modern sealants
let you ride nice tires without going through 2 100-unit boxes of Remas a
year while riding less nice tires (Kojaks). I don't know if I ever went
through a full 200, but I sure did get through more than 150, and this
while riding under 4K miles a year (maxed out at 4K when commuting to a
real office; dropped to an aspirational 3K thereafter) on 3-4-5 bikes.

Here is my experience.

Stan's and OS work bloody wonderful in very thin (F Fred, Big One) very fat
(50 and 60 mm actual) tires at very low (down to 18 psi) pressures, when
you set these tires up tubeless; sealant is no bloody good with tubes at
pressures under -- gross guess, but based on my experience -- about 35 psi.

Stans' and OS work pretty well (that's 2 units down on the wonderful scale)
when used in tubes at pressures higher than ~ 40+ -- 29 mm Parigi Roubaix
and 28 mm Rene Herse Elk Passes. At lower pressures, there's not enough of
it to force the sealant into the holes in the tubes.

Orange Seal Endurance works very well for low pressure, fat, tubeless
tires; it works less well for 40 psi+ tires with tubes; Orange Seal Regular
seems to plug holes better in tubes at these pressures. And Stan's (note: I
switched to OS back in about 2014, so my experience with Stan's may be
dated; I know only the 2014 Stan's) works well in tubes at 40psi + but not
as well as OS; and Stan's also worked well in fat, thinwall, tubeless tires
at low pressures, but OS, both varieties, works considerably better.

Stan's will dry to form little rubber octopuses; OS dries to a film.

OS both varieties seems to remain liquid longer than Stan's, both in tubes
and in tubeless tires. Stan's seems to remain liquid in tubes for at least
12 months (high desert; summer humidity often sub 10% -- I've seen it at
5%); but OS, both, seems to last longer -- at least 18 months. I've not had
time to compare OS R with OS E here.

Overall, these sealants work better in tubeless tires of the fat, thinwall,
low pressure variety than in lightweight tubes in thinwall tires at road
pressures; OTOH, these sealants work well enough in the latter to let you
ride gossamer-light, supple road tires (559 X 28 Elk Pass = 178 grams) at
40-65 psi pressures in places where goatheads abound and where, from
personal experience, without sealants, you will very literally get a thorn
flat every 1 or 2 miles.

Lastly, as good as modern sealants are, they are *not* the Holy Grail and *ne
plus ultra* of nice-tire heaven. Even modern sealants are messy pains in
the  a** -- more messy in tubes than in tubeless, but messy in tubeless
when you get a larger hole than thorns make, and even thorn holes will
often have the sealant spraying for a few wheel revolutions until it plugs
the hole. But the tradeoff is certainly worth it for off road tubeless; and
it is worth it even for road tubes if you like to ride paper tire or don't
like to patch tubes while riding heavier tires. My cut-off point would be
about 1 patch a week. If I could ride top-quality road tires (Rene Herse)
with tubes and fix just 1 puncture a week at 60-80 miles per week, I'd not
use sealant. More than that, I'll take it.

FWIW too, I *never* get pinch flats even with fat tires and tubes at 12 psi
on dirt. The last time I got a pinch flat, about 8 years ago, was by
deliberately riding fast into a patch of large, sharp-edge gravel on
pavement, on 190 gram 22 mm tires at 80 psi front, to see if I would --
pinch flat. I did.