Good stuff there, both in the OP and the different guides from Analog.

I can echo a couple things:

   - The yellow tape by Sun and other brands is really bad (and expensive)!
   Unfortunately it seems to be really common at brick and motor bike shops in
   my area. I like the tape made by Whisky, but have also used Gorilla tape in
   a pinch on fat bike rims with consistent success.
   - Orange Seal Endurance - thumbs up!
   - I like using soapy water, but in a mini spray bottle. It's a handy
   thing to keep on your work bench for a number of reasons (besides cleaning
   your bike). You can spray it on the beads to help seat the tire and for
   trouble shooting leaky spots once the tire is mounted. Occasionally you run
   into mysteries where a tire isn't holding pressure over time, but you don't
   know if it's due to sidewall seepage, faulty valve, snake bite, or a tiny
   puncture somewhere. Spray soapy water over the wheel and it will quickly
   bubble up where the air is escaping.  I try to use it sparingly while
   seating the bead so it doesn't dilute the sealant. It doesn't take much.