Not sure if this has been discussed here or not, but I'd like to hear
people's thoughts on this. I spent all of last year carrying both of my
kids on my Appaloosa (one in front, one in back). They are getting too big
for that setup now. Though I can still handle the bike with ease, I think
80lbs is a bit too much for the bike, and it is only going to get worse. So
my options, so far as I can see, are the following:

1) Get a bike trailer (Burley or Thule or whatnot)
2) Big Dummy or Big Fat Dummy.
3) Add an Xtracycle to my Clem H

I like the idea of using the Clem the most because I really don't want to
bring another bike or trailer into the house if I can help it, and I really
like the Clem. So far it has been used as a trail bike, and with a few
small children around, that means it doesn't get used that often. And that
is a job my Appaloosa can easily fill. I have no experience with the
Xtracycle leap kit though, so any suggestions here would be greatly
appreciated!