Hello my fellow Riv-Heads of the Gateway City

 In the 3 years that I have been back into bikes, and aware of Rivendell, I
have had the pleasure of running into 3 different Riv-Riders.  One, the
venerable Jeff Smith, had enough time to stop and have a 1/2 hour
conversation before my wife called and started yapping about missing dinner.

The point is, that conversation was lovely, and I need more of it.  I want
to see other people’s rigs up close and personal. I want to know which
local mechanics are worth their salt.  I want to know some insights on the
local trails beyond my beloved Forest Park.

Let’s get together, shall we?  There has never been a time (since, perhaps
college) when I have had more time to go for a ride and a get together.  I
am literally free for at least a part of every day.