Hello Bill,

When Samwise Hillborne was ready to roll last month, the FIRST ride I made
was from here in Richmond Heights, down the River Des Peres Greenway, to
Grant’s Trail.  By far, my least favorite part was Grant’s Trail.  I have
discovered that if the route is going to be long and flat, it at least
needs to be scenic.  Riding Grant’s Trail reminded me of driving on
highways in Mississippi.  Lots of trees with no scenery for miles and
miles.  Except with Grant’s Trail, there aren’t even any Cracker Barrel’s.
 I DID note that even on the semi-blustery day I was riding it, there were
a fair amount of people utilizing it, so that’s good.

Touche`Are you a man of the Lou?  IT IS a great time for a meet up.  1) I
can’t imagine there are more than 10 of us in the area here on the forum.
 But if there are, I’ll be thrilled.  2) I don’t need to touch your bike,
much less you.  I can tell everything I need to tell from a medically
acceptable distance.