On 4/25/20 7:57 AM, ascpgh wrote:

In April 2012 a group of us met in Cumberland, MD and rode the GAP north, overnighting in Confluence, PA stopping in Ohiopyle to tour Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater.

A N'or Easter shortened the ride for those facing travel back to and up the eastern seaboard as our shuttle company was based in Ohiopyle and amenable to the adjustment. My shuttle company (wife) was out of cell service, on the original plan, so I rode on in snow to West Newton to meet her as the rest rode back to their cars in Cumberland. Mark Irwin from Michigan remained in Ohiopyle at the state park campground.

We had lots of conversations and comradery. The in-person experience and seeing everyones' bikes was worthwhile. I personally was smitten from then on by generator hubs and LED lights. My take-aways probably not appropriate in the post C-19 world.

<goog_1955199904>
https://photos.app.goo.gl/P47mQDqrze1dN5pc8

There's also a Flickr group of photos from that trip https://www.flickr.com/groups/1923867@N25/

--