Nathan, I'm in Highland Park of the East End, Kindred is my go-to. Aaron,
Catherine and John have been my first reference for folks shopping bikes.
They do a fantastic job of helping folks find their format based on use,
intents and preferences. They recently build my Coast 650b rando.

They're down the street from my work, up the block from my favorite
shopping and close to downtown.

Andy Cheahtam
Pittsburgh