John G mentioned that he likes seeing Roadeos setup for brevets, inspiring
this post.

There are not a lot of pictures of Roadeo setups available generally, so I
wanted to share these photos to help anyone considering a Roadeo for just
this purpose, which is why I bought mine.

At the time, I was considering a L'Avecaise. However, Jeff informed me that
he was not taking international orders. This Roadeo frame soon popped up on
this list.

This bike is lovely - it does everything I want a road bike to do, but with
Rivendell level of comfort. It has been an almost daily rider for a few
years, and done a couple of 200k brevets.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yV4rA3URRXyaqG3U7