Some nice looking bikes on this thread! The White/Blue like John's seems to
be a rarity--but it's such a nice combination.

@Paul G: I'm also running the 46x30 VO crankset. I love that 46x30 gearing!
It's currently paired with a lightweight Ultegra 11-28 cassette but I also
have an 11-34 if I expect to do some significant climbing.

Also, do I see 15mm of spacers on that headset? Did you replace the fork or
did it come from RBW like that? Mine only has 10mm of spacers.

Unfortunately, I can't help with fendering the Roadeo. I only put fenders
on my Black Mountain Monstercross which has loads of clearance over my 38
Barlow Pass's.

Austin in MD