The bar is a 44cm Nitto 177 Noodle on an 8cm Nitto Technomic Deluxe.

Crank set is a 46x30 Velo Orange Grand Cru 175mm.

Pedals are Shimano 105 5700 era.

I originally had SKS Longboards on but the front one broke so I replaced the
front with a Chromoplastics version of the P45 with a PB mudflap attached to it
that I had lying around. I chose SKS due to the ease of installation, they
allow me to fit Jack Browns, and I can put the bike in my car (front wheel on)
without ruining the front fender. I do agree that the metal fenders mentioned
have better coverage and look classier...and if anybody has safely fit Jack
Browns under them on their Roadeo, I'd be interested in your installation tips
and tweaks.

-Paul