The newer the tire and rim the better the chance they will seat easily. M ok st
manufacturers have fine tuned their rim and  tire designs to make mounting
easier.
I got a snake bite flat on a tube bike the other day with 3.25 miles to get
home. The whole way home I was thinking "if this was tubeless, this wouldn't
have happened!"
You are less likely to be stranded running tubeless and if you are running
around town, not in the wilderness or far from home I wouldn't even carry a
spare tube; they are heck to get in at home with proper tools sometimes,  on
the side of the road? Forget it!
If you burp the tire and lose pressure,  you like were running too low of
pressure to start with.
All I typically carry around town now is a small $20 plug kit.