I've owned at least 1 pair of MUSAs as well as many other
makes/models/brands, and the ultimate, ne plus ultra of cycling shorts,
IME, for comfort, looks, details, quality, and ... and ... and -----
roadies don't laugh at you, is:

https://www.rapha.cc/gb/en/shop/randonnee-shorts/product/RDS07XX

*Very *nice, and I am picky -- and frankly, find that riding in cut-off
khakis 90% as comfortable and convenient.

Really, all kidding aside, the Raphas are nice, tho' why they put the
wallet pocket on the right instead of the left, as God commanded Moses on
Sinai, is something that keeps me awake at night. But that's a minor
quibble. They are nice.

I don't roll the hems as the fool in the photo does; no need to do so.