Seems like Analog is getting some good business! I reached out about a month
ago and have a 650b dyno wheel (not wheelset) in the works for my Crust
Evasion. My frame is the very bright sunset fade, so I asked them to throw some
subdued color in there. The loud bike doesn’t need a loud wheelset, but I’m a
sucker for color. Can’t wait to get it!

Erik, Philly