I can get mesmerized by certain colours. As a child and spending time with my
dad in Paris, I used to see small Fiats in pastel torquoise and still love that
colour today. Pink has always been uninteresting to me and I actively abhor
purple hues.

Greens and blues, metallic or flat, would be on my short list. No cream panels
for me though. I quite liked the run of blue Hillbornes that missed the cream
bits. The colour and the uniformity were attractive.

I also really like a bicycle in black. Surly's Long Haul Trucker in
"Blacktackular" appeals to me.

Any colour you like will be right though.

IanA Alberta Canada.