Birdman,
I strongly suggest you go with a cool green.  A splash of metallic would be a
bonus.
I also would discourage you from a contrasting cream head tube; just my
personal bias but factors in significant upgrade cost usually $100+.  My
suggestion would be to consider pinstripe outlining the lugs.  More bling for
you buck.  Not to mention you could do it yourself and bond with the big Ent.

Ryan
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0v5oqs3qDoQh9