Hunqapillar..yep, that was an inspiration! (My story left out a couple steps
cuz it wasn't pertinent to helping you on this thread). It was originally a
color Joe Bell did for Mark Abele which later got on the first-gen Hunqs..I've
always loved that bike. Then I saw the lighter version of those colors on a
Kirk frame and here we are!