If I were getting a custom QB but with original cream decals I’d probably have
just as hard a time choosing.  Having kinda lusted for a 68cmQB (or custom
equivalent) I’ve pondered this before and here are a few in no particular order:

I’ve really liked the Hunqapillar-Pea-green or “Jay’s Green” (as I think
they’ve maybe called it) and the more recent dark, shimmering, “Chameleon
Green” of Cheviot & Clems but I’ve only seen these in photos and never in
person.

I’m also a fan of that creamy ‘Sage green’ they’ve had on later Sam’s and
Cheviots, but I think they’ve varied somewhat from batch to batch, if I
remember correctly... unless I’m just confused and thinking of sage vs the
Betty Foy blue?

Atlantis blue-green... Haven’t seen one in person but I think I’d really enjoy
an Atlantis colored QB but would skip the cream headtube with the cream filled
QB badge.

Mustard/Butterscotch is what I have on my 65cm Clem and I love it but would
personally choose something else for a custom painted QB to complement my own
Clem.

I’d be more inclined to go with a pale-ish or creamy pink if I had the later
blue decals of the Silver gen QB... Or anything on the lighter side to contrast
with the darker decals.  But there’s a certain kind of sunset-kissed-cloud
shade of pink that comes to mind.  With the cream filled and gold lettered
decals I’d likely choose something different and darker.

Just looked and there’s some great stuff on the Black Magic galleries on their
webpage... have fun choosing and may you have even more fun riding once all is
said and done!

Best,
Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ