I have tubed (non-EL) Compass tires as follows:

- 44 x 700 on my Bomba ridden 80% pavement, 20% gravel, just fine. No flats
in 3000km
- 38 x 700 road tires on my MEC Cote, ridden in eastern Ontario on 60%
dirt/gravel. No flats in 3000 km
- 32 x 700 road tires on my Gilles Bertrand road bike, 50/50, two flats in
4000km
- 1.75 x 26 on wife's LHT, no flats in 3000km all pavement

I weigh 100 kg but think I ride light, often getting out saddle for rough
stuff. I am happy with Compass/Herse!

Eric F
Vancouver BC (and Golden Lake ON)