Two bikes?  I’m having trouble picturing those tires.  Mine are 32mm and I
have to let some air out to get them in the suitcase.  I’m wondering if you
would have to remove the tires to fit the suitcase, or are you not going
for a suitcase?  Looks like great build(s)!  Those should be able to most
anything at all.

Bill S