So, due to the travel bike thread, I find myself the owner of a 2014 (I think)
bike Friday llama. If this is too off topic, let me know, but I kind of think
of this as a folding rivendell. Overall I’m very impressed. Folding is nothing
like the brompton, but the ride quality, for me, seems vastly improved.  That
said, the bike Friday website makes rivendell’s look state of the art, and I’m
having a hard time finding any info outside of videos the company made in 2009.
So...

1. It has a threaded 1 1/4 steerer but the clamp area is 1”. Do they make a 1
1/4 steerer with a 1 1/8 clamp area? 1” threadless stems don’t have a ton of
options. Also I see they had a folding stem at some point, but it was
discontinued?

2. Is there a kickstand or something to hold it up when folded, or at least
something to protect the little prong it balances on.

3. I bought the bike without pedals, got it home and realized the crank threads
are entirely stripped. It has a non square taper (external?) bb. Any crank
recommendations that would not require a new bb and keep hearing similar.
Something xd2/silver ish but for a modern bottom bracket?

4. While I’m having to get a new crank, is 1x ridiculous on a folding bike?

5. 2 racks came with the bike. A Topeak and a bike Friday rack. I’m surprised
the bike Friday rack is as tall as the topeak which is made for a normal bike.
Why are bf racks not much shorter like brompton racks?

Thanks!