You gotta pop holes in the cork grips and the oury grips. I think riv has
instructions on the website for shaping them. I’ve done it a few times and it
was pretty easy. Just gotta be careful not to go too deep on the channel for
the shifter cable.
I think I dry fit the oury grips and popped a hole for bar ends with a knife.
It looked pretty dirty but the bar ends covered up the mess. Again you would
want to make sure you line up channel in the grips for the shifter cable.

Here are some pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-2M-clU4iwFFYD3QQrMfEnTn8vrZx82x