Esteban,

On the AHH, I tried to keep the bars higher for a while. I found that it hurt
my shoulders and arms. Upon lowering, I went back to be comfy again. Be careful
with the Brooks saddle. I've ever found the B17 to be comfortable on long rides
with lower bars. I don't think the saddle is ideal for that. The raise the bars
philosophy works with the "B17s are the greatest saddles in the world"
philosophy pretty well, but it's hard to change one without changing the other.

Just be careful or the occasional carbon or ti bit might find its way onto your
bike. I offer my bikes as a prime example.

Joe