Aaron's pretty subversive.  Should we brand him a heretic now or wait
until the next So Cal ride?  Oh, wait; almost forgot - any bike, any
time.  We'll make him the "designated carbon rider".

Seriously, the whole issue of bike fit is so complex, with so many
contradictory theories, it's best to keep an open mind and make it
comfortable for you.  Of course, an open wallet helps too as you
collect stems, handlebars, and seats. :).

dougP