Hey all,

Speaking to the Simple One / Quickbeam owners out there (or anyone else
with this experience)- is there a trick to rear wheel removal with
rear-facing horizontal dropouts when you have fenders mounted? I recently
set up a Mercier Kilo WT as my city bike, which is basically a track bike
with clearance for big tires and fenders. I'm running 700x35 tires with SKS
P50 (or 45?) fenders.

Once I got my fenders mounted, I realized I can't easily get the rear wheel
out without deflating the tire. I know VO makes the "spring thing" for
addressing fender alignment with forward-facing horizontal dropouts, but is
there any trick to getting a good fender line with rear-facing dropouts
while also being able to easily remove the wheel? Almost like the rear
equivalent of a spring thing...

Erik, Philly