You are that you are. That you are.... is what and who you are..... The
undeniable and irrefutable fact.... Being ..... That .... you are.  That
... this is...... and this glorious fact .... Being .....

...against which no opposition exists or could seem to exist ..... for
which no favor exists or could seem to exist.....