Michael Gordon pointed out that BRP is illegal.

Excellent point, and welcome back!  I'm still glad they are doing it.  If
somebody sues RBW and BRP is brought before a judge, I will be really
interested to hear both sides of the argument.  Better yet though, I hope
85 people get a helpful discount on fun bikes.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA