"I'm going to speculate that he will be back to Boscos with a right length
stem :)"
My guess too. Russ and I have been in communication about the Sam and the
bars and stem - his review is partly what tipped me to commit to one of the
upcoming Sams. We're roughly the same height, though I have a slightly
longer inseam and I'm getting a 51. I'll be installing one of the new
faceplate stems in 120 length with Boscos. I'm guessing Russ will be
getting one of those stems in the same length. I won't be surprised to see
his Boscos remounted to that stem in the not too distant future ;-)

Mike M