if this is a medium, it's the largest medium of all time.  i measure 22"
pit-to-pit and 31" from the collar to the bottom of the shirt (measured on
the back).  we'll see what a wash and dry does but man i shoulda gone with
the small.  sleeves are 21" pit-to-cuff.  fabric seems real nice.

paul
takoma park, md.