My loss your gain! I ordered a Large Elwell Chambray shirt, and it's too
snug, unwashed. I also bought a pair of Yonder Shorts, Sea Green, size 36,
which are too snug. Edgevale won't do an exchange (even offered to pay a
restocking charge) so I'm offering both here for $25 each. They really are
well-constructed, MUSA, and I'll be ordering the larger sizes in a few
minutes.

- Andrew, Berkeley