I have an original Raleigh Tourist ('75) and I've often thought that it's
the only other bike (That I've ridden) that comes close to that long
wheelbase feeling where you kind of "carve" around turns.  The rest of the
handling is unlike Riv, Riv is more refined, but that aspect sure is
similar.

I've been lusting after one of these for many years.  Does anyone on the
list have one?

https://www.raleigh.dk/herre/classic/tourist-de-luxe---moerkegroen-pg-695

If I had more room in the basement I'd try my best to explain to my wife
*again* why it is that I need bikes in duplicate πŸ˜…

Alex Excited-about-Roaduno Wirth