I walked over to Riv HQ yesterday and took a look around. The
abandoned custom is the blue, fixed-gear MTB from the SD show. I hope
someone buys it as is. It is a unique and beautiful bike. The BB is
fillet brazed because they didn't have a lug for the angles, spacing
etc. The bike was designed for someone in a place with fewer hills
than around here. I like riding fixed off-road but only with 2 brakes.
No rear brake causes a lot of skidding on the steeps, which isn't good
for the trails. An extra gusset at the DT/HT intersection was
requested, like a Bombadil. That's the missing piece.

jim m
wc ca