Joe Bell could PAINT a gusset under there. I find the whole situation
shocking, and I'd say so, but I'm sure the owner's on the list.

Riding fixed in the woods, I find the rear easier to control without
skidding than riding a freewheeling bike. I like having a rear brake,
but I covet that Rivendell.
Dirt Drop bars, fat tires, a 32/37 up front and a 14 and a 19 in back
(on a Phil fixed/fixed, as long as I'm dreaming)... ideal.

 Philip