So, as I mentioned, I purchased a cherry size 59 Bleriot from another
list member two weeks back.  It came in a box last week, and I have
been commuting on it this week.  Great fitting, comfortable bike. It's
different than my other Riv's in that it rolls along on 650Bs and 35mm
Col de la Vies.  Aside from my slow uptake on remembering to keep the
inside pedal up when negotiating a turn (numerous bone-head pedal
strikes to my discredit) the next strangest thing are the tires.  For
those of you who ride with these Col de la Vie tires, do they feel,
well, squishy to you in turns? I have the rear pumped up to 45 lbs,
and the fronts to about 42.  When I corner, the rear feels like
cornering with a flat tire, yet I check, and they are still inflated
as per the sidewalls (max of 50).  I'm not the kid I used to be, but I
still only weigh 175, and most of that is still distributed pretty
much like it should be.  Any of you good folks have any thoughts on
this?

This weekend I'm converting the cockpit from drops and bar-ends to
Albatross and thumbies.  I'll post pix then.

Regards,
Ray