I have the Hetres on my Bleriot, tire pressure ranging from 45-60psi
(depending on how if I'm too lazy to pump up my tires, heh.)   So far,
it's been great for roads and light trails.   Yeah, they're a little
pricier, but definitely great, responsive tires.   Like riding on a
quick couch.

Only warning I can think of are the sidewalls are extremely thin so
you'd need to be mindful of where you're riding and how rough the
terrain is.  But again, aside from that, they're really good tires.
Doesn't hurt that they're beautiful either.