Roberta,
     Riv had built my Hunqapillar up with the Crystal Fellow seat post and
11cm Tallux stem and Albatross bars. I later switched seat posts to the
Lugged, giving me about 20mm additional setback, and switched to a 12cm
Nitto NP stem moving my Albatross bars about 30mm forward and 40mm lower.
My Albas are still about 50mm higher than my saddle.

I haven't found any bars I like as much as the Albas, but it took quite a
bit of tweaking and cash to make sure they were the bars I wanted to stick
with.

John