Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting a picture of your Appaloosa with Tubus Tara.
I really wanted to use a Tubus Tara on my 51 Appaloosa but the absence of
lower eyelet prevented me from getting one.
Would you mind telling me what is the size of your Appaloosa frame?
I am not sure if frame size affects the dimension of the fork.

Thanks,
Ed Fausto