My Appaloosa frame is a 57cm. I just measured the C-C distance between the
upper eyelet on the dropout and the braze-on attachment on the fork leg as
232mm. FWIW, the Tara rack I have is the stainless steel model, though I
doubt that there are any dimensional differences between that and the
coated steel model.

Nick