Ok that's funny on the Riv List. I just happened to check the Crust site
the other day - hadn't looked in months - and they have one for sale with
ti cranks and rainbow cassette and all kinds of crazy lightness. Not my
thing (or price, $8k!!!) but it's cool 😎

Joe "needs a rainbow cassette on his custom" Bernard