It might be sacrilege, but if I ever decided to change the color of my
Hunqapillar, I would have it powder coated dull black.  Deciding to change
the color would  be an indication that it's a "forever" bike for me and I
want it to look as generic as possible.  Just a personal preference.

However, there are other Riv's and other non-Riv's that interest me, so for
now, it stays dolphin gray and orange.