Rivendells are sized on PBH. There is no direct constant correlation
between overall height and PBH, if there were , there would be no reason to
measure PBH, you could just go by your height. I am way out of the normal
height to PBH ratio range - 6' tall with 83 PBH - short legs & long body -
I actually need a custom frame - 54 seat tube, 63 effective top tube, not
something you can find at a bike store or even in most standard Rivendells,
the Mystery Bike and the Rosco Baby are the closest "production"
Rivendells. For years I rode bikes that were too "big" (tall) for me,
otherwise the handlebars were too close. I rode a double TT 56 Sam which
was very, very tight standing over the top tube, but that is standing, not
riding - for riding I needed the larger frame and still used a minimum 110
stem with drops.

Laing
Delray Beach FL