On the subject of racks, I ran across this recently and thought it may be
of interest to Riv riders mainly due to the awesome color choices like
Turquoise, Red, British Racing Green or Powder Blue  !!!

Public Rack
<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0021/1399/4815/products/86675_bike_Powder_Blue_010-PUBLIC-Rear-Rack_2191x.jpg?v=1597426724>