Cheers Addison!  Yeah, I get the feeling at least certain sizes and colors
will go quick, with maybe the less popular (or less
already-picked-over-by-dealers) permutations lasting a little longer - but
probably hours to maybe days, rather than minutes.

Looks like the Montreal dealer has orange ones in-stock and available right
now, and hey I suppose there's always a chance that if Riv themselves sell
out, there'll still be the odd frame here and there at dealers (like
happened with the Platy).  But if you're ready to buy when they hit the
web, I am sure you'll get it.