Wow, that did exceed expectation, though I knew it would be minutes and not
hours like Will suggested.  I have to assume the number available was
pretty low, since Riv's been sending out a bigger fraction to their dealer
network lately.

I'm sure a lot of potential buyers who are less aware of the reality of
being a small bike company than this crowd will be frustrated that
Rivendell didn't just order more frames, but in reality there's something
like an 18-24 month latency between wanting to order more frames and
getting more frames - and sounds like 2022 will be the year of more
Riv-supply!