My Hillborne has sneaker pedals.  My LHT has Grip Kings.  Both work
well, although I find the GKs get slippery in the wet.  Maybe it's me
and/or my shoes.  Have used both this week on rides of 60 miles.  I
really can't tell that much of a difference to be honest.

Have used the touring pedals, but am not much of a fan of them unless
they have cages and straps.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN