In general, I really like the Grip Kings a lot. I have big feet --13,
sometimes 14 depending on the shoes, and the Grip Kings feel wonderful
under my feet. I love the support I get from how long they are, and
find it really nice to be able to move my feet around as needed. Like
Bruce, I too feel like I can get about 2/3rds of a circle of power out
them.

I used mine all winter here in Anchorage, and the one downside I found
was that any type of snow or slush built up on the bottom of my shoes
or on the surface of the pedals definitely made them "Slip Kings". I
had a number of frustrating and jolting starts at stop lights when my
foot just slipped off the pedal as I was trying to start out.

Late-December I followed the advice from one of the recent readers,
drilled holes in four positions on the outside set of holes, and
screwed in some stainless steel set screws on both sides. I can concur
that they are now truly the Kings of Grip. I found that the studs
worked particularly well with lugged sole winter boots, which seemed
to slip often before I installed them.

  - Zach