My Suntour M90 shifter mount  broke, the mount threads are stripped  (it’s
the “left” / “front” 3 speed friction shifter but used upside down on the
right side / rear shifting).

Does anyone know if these Velo Orange shifter mounts would work as a
replacement? They would be shifted by a Silver2 lever that was already on
the right side (rear shifting).
https://velo-orange.com/products/vo-thumb-shifter-mounts-22-2-23-8?variant=50647831111&utm_source=esc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nowbackinstock

Bonus question: the left/front mounted shifter mount would be using the
original Microshift shifter lever, any idea if the Velo orange mount would
also work with that? Or should I be in the market for a silver2  shifter
lever?

Thanks in advance,
Abe