Good to see you Bill!  It was a beautiful day and the only issue I had with
my small Roadeo is that there isn't much seat to tire clearance (compared
to my 650b).  I usually ride with my Mark's wrap, but thought I might need
extra space, so I swapped bags with the Banana Sack. I thought there was
enough clearance, but things shifted in the bag a bit and with some up and
down motion, it was rubbing on my rear wheel. I ended up cinching the bag
up with an Irish Strap. Duct tape would have done the job too, but the
Irish strap is much prettier!

Bill was speeding along and I got to talk with him because he was stopped
in the road waiting for some tree trimmers to open up the lane.  He might
have gotten his best time without that delay.  I had my best time on a 200k
ever at 8:43.  The beautiful tail wind down the Pacific Coast Highway
helped!

Toshi in Oakland, CA