I stopped for an espresso and lemon cake at the first control, and there
was kind of a wait at the third control, so minutes were out there to be
had.

Strava had me riding 7 hours and 57 minutes, which included the couple
miles at the beginning and end to my van, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA