Benz,

I guess that's you name? What a well thought out build. I absolutely love
that 1st gen XTR drive. Pretty sweet older hubs the polished silver looks
so good. I like the be seen friction (I presume) dyno rear light. I don't
like dyno wiring running to the rear just ugly and a pain. I had a campee
front rack like that but it doesn't play well with v-brakes so it was a no
go.

I like all the shots but a Atlantis in the wild is special.

I think you played pretty well Sir.

Best Regards,

Hugh